Open Enrollment and Interdistrict Transfers (Students residing OUTSIDE of Fullerton
Interdistrict Transfers Students Residing OUTSIDE of Fullerton or Requesting a non-FSD School
The Interdistrict Transfer Application window for the 2022-23 school year opened on January 10, 2022 and closes at 4:00 p.m. on February 11, 2022.Applications submitted AFTER February 11th will only be considered if space is still available at school, grade, and/or program requested.Requesting a Transfer INTO FSDProcess and Intent Form
Requesting an Interdistrict Transfer INTO FSD
Applications submitted AFTER February 11th will only be considered if space is still available at school, grade, and/or program requested.Requesting a Transfer OUT of FSD Interdistrict Transfer Application Request and Terms
- Students interested in an Interdistrict Transfer INTO FSD must start with his/her District of Residence and follow process as indicated by that District.
- Transfer windows vary among school districts. If a student’s home district will not provide an Interdistrict Transfer form between FSD’s indicated window, then a parent may submit an Interdistrict INTENT form. Please note, the intent form does NOT replace the Interdistrict Transfer request, so the parent/guardian will still need to contact his/her home district to complete and submit an Interdistrict Transfer request form. The intent form will ONLY be available below on this webpage DURING the Open Enrollment window.
- There are no advantages in turning in the application earlier or later during the January 10th – February 11th window.
Requesting an Interdistrict Transfer OUT of FSD
Interdistrict Transfer Board Policy2022-23 Interdistrict INTENT Form2022-23 Interdistrict Transfer FormVerification of Employment and Childcare Form
- The transfer application window for the 2022-23 school year closes at 4:00 pm on February 11, 2022 (the only exception is for students with recent moves).
- The form will ONLY be available below on this webpage DURING the Open Enrollment window.
- HOW TO SUBMIT TRANSFER FORM:
- Interdistrict forms MUST be submitted via mail to the Fullerton School District, Attention: CWA at 1401 W. Valencia Drive, Fullerton, CA 92833 or via email to email@example.com and NOT to individual school sites.
- Please allow up to three weeks for processing.
- If you are requesting an Interdistrict Transfer for reasons other than the following, then you must submit a letter to the Director of Administrative Services, explaining your request:
- Continuing student at the school requested
- Sibling of a continuing student requesting the same school
- Parent employment is within the boundaries of district requested. (Must fill out the Employment/Childcare Verification Form and attach to transfer application). Please scroll to the bottom of the page to access this form.
- Specific program not offered in FSD. (Must specify).
- Childcare is located within the boundaries of the district requested. (Must fill out the Employment/Childcare Verification Form and attach to transfer application).